Submitted by San Juan County
San Juan County Health and Community Services Lopez clinic has moved to the new Lopez Island Family Resource Center building at 23 Pear Tree Lane, Suite 140.
Health and Community Services provides population-based services and assures access to preventive health services in the community. Staff provides extensive referral and coordination with other health and social service providers. Services provided out of the Lopez clinic include:
• Case consult, management and referrals.
• Communicable disease surveillance.
• Early Support for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities or Developmental Delays.
• Family support services for ECEAP preschool student and their families.
• First Steps Maternity Support Services and Infant Case Management.
• Health insurance and immunization services.
• Newborn outreach, breastfeeding and lactation services.
• Oral health and baby, child dentistry program.
SafeCare home visiting parent education program.
• TB and pregnancy testing.
• Women, Infant and Children nutritional program.
For more information, call the clinic at 360-378-4474.