Submitted by the San Juan County Public Hospital District No 1.
The San Juan County Public Hospital District No. 1 Board of Commissioners’ regular meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 22 at 5:30 p.m.
Documents for the meeting can be found on our website at Meetings 2022 as they become available.
The meeting will be held remotely as usual on Microsoft Teams using the numbers and links below, with an in-person option for members of the public.
To join the meeting remotely:
Call 509-473-0276 and enter 676 206 97#; or join the meeting on your computer or use the Teams mobile app click here to join the meeting. If you join using Teams, we kindly ask that you mute your microphone and video unless you are addressing the Commissioners during Audience Participation.
For the in-person option, the San Juan County Public Hospital District Administrative Office (849 Spring Street, Unit B5, Friday Harbor, WA) will be open for members of the public to attend.
Please note that changes to the agenda can take place up to 24 hours in advance of the meeting. Any changes will be posted to our website.
• May 25, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
• June 22, 2022 Regular Meeting Agenda
• SJCPHD1 Warrant and Payroll Approval (May 2022)
• SJIEMS Warrant and Payroll Approval (May 2022)
AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (15 Minute Limit Total; Comments Max 3 Minutes Per Person)
• The Village at the Harbor / San Juan County Public Hospital District No. 1 • San Juan Island Emergency Medical Services
• Committee Reports and Discussion
• Review of the Superintendent / EMS Administrator
• Res 22-570 to Update Signers on the District’s Bank Accounts
• Res 22-571 Form of Reimbursement Resolution
• Res 22-572 Surplus of Small and Attractive Assets
• Mount Baker Planned Parenthood Subsidy Review
AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (15 Minute Limit Total; Comments Max 3 Minutes Per Person) COMMISSIONER COMMENTS