Submitted by San Juan County.
San Juan County Health and Community Services is making more than 5,000 at-home COVID test kits available to islanders at no charge.
Thanks to the support of the local non-profits and businesses listed below, kits will be available for pick up beginning this week. Islanders may obtain one kit for every member of their household over the age of 3, with a limit of four per family. Local business owners may pick up one kit per employee, with a limit of ten kits per business.
Kits will be available while supplies list. Kits need to be used by June 23, 2022.
• Lopez Island Family Resource Center, 23 Pear Tree Ln., Wednesday, Feb . 2 – Friday, Feb. 4 during hours of operation (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
• Lopez Pharmacy, 352 Lopez Rd., beginning Wednesday, Feb. 2 during hours of operation (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
• Orcas Center, 917 Mt. Baker Road, Thursday, Feb. 3 – Friday, Feb. 4, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Call
• Mullis Community Senior Center, 589 Nash Street, Wednesday, Feb. 2 – Friday, Feb. 4, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Shaw Community Building, 42 Squaw Bay Rd., Thursday, Feb. 3, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
• Outer Islands to contact H&CS at