Submitted by the San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau
Why are trees so carefree and easygoing? Because every fall, they let loose! Our 16th Annual “Savor the San Juans” begins this Friday, September 22nd, with farm tours on San Juan Island (through the weekend) and a Madrone Cellars wine dinner at Coho Restaurant. “Savor” runs from September 22 through November 11 and includes farm tours, film fests, brew fests, harvest/wine dinners, farmers markets, and more. You can find all the events, specials and info at www.VisitSanJuans.com/Savor.
Indulge your palate with these Island Grown foods and wine, beer, cider, and spirits, during a selection of farm-to-table dinners by local chefs.
• Sept.r 22—24: San Juan Island Farm Tour
• Sept. 29—October 1: Orcas Island Farm Tour
• Oct. 6—8: Lopez Island Farm Tour
• Oct. 11—15: Orcas Island Film Festival
• Oct. 26—29: Friday Harbor Film Festival
• Nov. 11: Hops on the Rock