Submitted by Friday Harbor Elementary School
Friday Harbor Elementary School’s kindergarten registration will take place on March 10 and 11. Call 360-378-5209 to schedule an appointment.
FHES invites all parents of children who will be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31, 2020, to meet with elementary staff and begin the kindergarten registration process. Please bring your child’s birth certificate with you to your appointment. If your child was vaccinated outside of Washington state, please bring their immunization record as well. To begin school, your child must be in compliance with Washington state vaccination requirements or have a valid exemption on file.
Required immunizations for kindergarten are:
• Three doses of Hepatitis B.
• Five doses of DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis)
• Four doses of IPV (Polio)
• Two doses of MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
• Two doses of Varicella (Chickenpox) OR date of disease verified by a health care provider.
Friday Harbor Elementary School is located at 95 Grover St. in Friday Harbor, Washington. For more information, email Susan Stehn at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit sjist.wednet.edu.