The San Juan County Sheriff’s office responded to the following calls.
• A Friday Harbor deputy responded to a call regarding a man with a warrant from the district court. He was taken into custody, posted bail and was released.
• An officer of the court in Friday Harbor reported being harassed in the court clerk’s office.
• Deputies in Friday Harbor responded to four complaints of a vehicle prowler. Money and a ring were stolen from one of the vehicles. There is no suspect at this time.
• A deputy in Friday Harbor responded to a report of malicious mischief. The victim reported that two of the tires on his vehicle were cut.
• A Lopez deputy was sent to check on a reportedly neglected dog. The dog was found in good health.
• A Lopez deputy investigated suspicious circumstances on Fisherman Bay Road.
• A deputy was dispatched to a report of a runaway juvenile in the Friday Harbor area.
• A Friday Harbor resident issued a report of harassment and theft. She said, while in Monroe, Washington, her ex-boyfriend stole her phone, then changed her social media accounts, and made posts and calls, harassing her and her friends. She was advised to report the theft to Monroe police.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a Lopez Islander to investigate a disturbance during the early morning hours. The subject was gone when the deputy arrived.
• A Lopez Island deputy was sent to check on a dog that was reportedly being neglected. The dog was found in good health.
• An Orcas deputy issued a parking citation for a vehicle parked at the Orcas ferry terminal and marked the vehicle to be towed.
• A deputy on Orcas issued a driver a citation for driving a vehicle with expired vehicle registration.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of domestic violence. The involved parties were contacted and the incident was found by the deputy to be verbal only. The parties were separated for the time.
• A Lopez Island deputy was notified by a passerby of a collision at Center and Dill Roads. A pickup was traveling east on Dill Road and failed to stop at the stop sign and continued into a field and hit a tree. No one was found on scene. The driver had walked home.
• A contractor reported the theft of a compactor from a job site on Lopez Island. The theft occurred sometime during the Thanksgiving weekend.
• A Lopez woman reported a dog running at large on her property. She was able to contain the dog, which had a collar but no tags. A deputy took the dog to the kennel until the owner could be located. The owner claimed the dog later. A warning letter was issued.
• A Lopez business reported damage to its equipment that occurred sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
• A Friday Harbor resident reported an issue with his neighbor moving survey stakes. This is part of an ongoing dispute with this neighbor and the victim wanted it documented for his attorney.
• A Lopez deputy investigated a firearm incident on Bakerview Road.
• A deputy on Orcas responded to a single vehicle collision at Buck Park. The vehicle had struck a portion of the dog park fencing causing damage.
• A deputy arrested a male on warrants. He was walking on a public trail in Eastsound. A search of the subject revealed he was in possession of what was presumed to be heroin. The subject was booked and transported to Friday Harbor jail.
• A San Juan deputy was dispatched to a report of a collision and located a single vehicle off of the roadway.