Submitted by San Juan Island School District
Do you need to sharpen your business, desktop publishing or IT skills? Thanks to a bond acquired by San Juan Island School District in 2016, the district has over 2,000 free licenses to an incredible collection of online coursework to share.
There are three sets of curriculum available:
- Business strategy and operations
- Finance, human resources and administration
- Management and leadership
- Professional effectiveness
- Project effectiveness (Prince2 & PMBOK)
- Sales and customer facing skills
- Adobe (Graphic Design, Video and more)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Google Suite
- SAP (Systems, Applications and Products)
- Mentoring Assets
- Seagate Crystal Reports
- Software development
- Operating systems and server technologies
- Internet and network technologies
- Enterprise database systems
- Web design solutions
- Enterprise resource planning systems
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
In addition to these courses, there is test prep available for Java SE7, Programming in HTML5, Certified Tester Foundation Level, Programming in C#, Developing ASP .NET MVC Web Applications, Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services, Java SE 8 Programmer I and II Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Microsoft Project SixSigma Green Belt, SixSigma Yellow Belt, ITIL Foundation, Prince2, PMBOK and more.
Check out the detailed catalog of over 3,600 courses at www.sjisd.wednet.edu/SJITA.
In support of this community program, computers will be available in the FHHS STEM Building on Monday evenings from 6 – 8 p.m., following the district calendar, through the end of the school year.
To order the course packages — all of them are included when you register — or ask any questions, contact Val Curtis at 360-370-7902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.