- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Find out more about Ferries reservation plan
Washington State Ferries will be in the San Juans in late July and in August, including a four-day appearance at the San Juan County Fair, with information about its upcoming reservation system for Anacortes-San Juan Islands ferry routes.
The roll-out of the reservation system is slated to begin in late December and early January, with the start of the winter sailing schedule.
Locations, dates, times:
• Aug. 2: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Lopez Farmers Market
• Aug. 3: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., FH Ferry Terminal
• Aug. 9: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Library Fair (Eastsound, Orcas)
• Aug. 13-16 San Juan County Fair
• Aug. 22: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Anacortes Ferry Terminal
• Aug. 23: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Anacortes Walgreens
• Aug. 24: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Lopez Ferry Terminal
For more information on vehicle reservations, visit www.TakeAFerry.com.