Submitted by Pelindaba Lavender Farm
Please join us this Friday, Aug. 9 from 4 – 7 p.m. at Pelindaba Lavender Farm to raise funds for this vital part of the island community saving and rehabilitating wildlife for all of San Juan County, Skagit County and Northern Whidbey Island.
Tickets are $60 or $65 at the door, or at www.WolfHollowWildlife.org.
Heavy appetizers & desserts, music, games, silent auction, education, “special guests” and great company! Please tell your friends. Hoping to get a count on how many to feed by the end fo the day Aug. 8.
Attached is a flyer. We are also still accepting donations for the silent auction. We have more coming in but here is an idea of what we have!
FUNDRAISER AUCTION ITEMS
1. Glass blowing class at Glass Sculpture by Be Johnson and Joy Alyssa Day on Beaverton Valley Road.
2. A month at Alchemy Art Center
3. Wine basket and picnic at Orcas Island Winery
4. Pelindaba Lavender basket
5. Purple Paintbrush painting class for 10
6. Great Blue Heron framed painting
7. Cady A great yard sculpture with two owls
8. Gift Certificate for 50% off at Pasek Cellars in Mount Vernon
9. Ticket for two, five-hour half-day sail by All Aboard Sailing Peniel
10. Four half-day passes for two, aboard Spike Africa
11. Massage by the Sea by Roxanne Robertson
12. Wine education event for 10 people at “Falling Waters” House by Bex Bishop
13. Three lots of 4 Wines each of BX of Napa Pinot Noir
14. Hogstone Restaurant on Orcas Island $75 gift certificate
15. Ursa Minor Restaurant on Lopez Island gift certificate
For more information about Wolf Hollow, visit www.WolfHollowWildlife.org or call 360- 378-5000.
Any interest?Want to go?Sounds like fun!