Submitted by organizers
Concours d’Elegance takes place on Sunday, Aug. 26 at San Juan Vineyards.
Enter a vintage car. Bring family and friends for live music and handmade pizzas by Mayer and Sibert. Vino and non-vino beverages will be available. This year’s special guest is Rotarian Lee Harman with his 1938 Model A Ford Victoria “Miss Vicky”. They have entered the 10,000 mile race, Peking to Paris Endurance Motor Challenge, to bring awareness to End Polio Now eradication program. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Family Resource Center, Family Umbrella Group, Hospice of San Juan and San Juan Rotary’s Polio Plus program. Check the car show schedule below:
• 9-10:30 a.m., entrant parking; registration $30 car, second car $20 and motorcycle $15.
• 9 a.m.-noon, refreshments with Peace Health volunteers.
• 11 a.m., show opens to spectators, $10 suggested donation.
• Noon-2 p.m., Argyle Street Jazz Band performs in pavilion.
•Noon-2 p.m., pizza by Mayer and Sibert available; wine and beverages for sale in pavilion.
• 1:30 p.m., people’s choice award voting ends.
• 2 p.m., presentation of awards.
• 3 p.m., concours closes.
For info, sanjuanconcours.org.